-
December 22nd, 2002, 05:56 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I cant seem to find Show me your desktop thread, and I like looking at other peoples background pics. So I decided to make a new one. If the old one somehow manages to return to us, great. If not, let us forget the past and move on. ^^
anyway, my new background pic. .Hack//Sign I couldnt write anything more than "Aura" on the pic cuz my photoshop only supports katakana. >_< If anybody knows how to input hiragana and kanji to an image, please tell me.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 26, 2004 11:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
December 22nd, 2002, 06:01 AM
#2
Inactive Member
awesomely cute girls on it, whats not to like!? XD~~~~~
-
December 22nd, 2002, 10:02 AM
#3
Inactive Member
You could always draw the Kanji and paste it in. Sorry, just making conversation while the pic loads. Ohh, so that girl from the intro does have some point in the series. Thats a nice desktop you got there.
-
December 22nd, 2002, 11:35 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
December 22nd, 2002, 01:11 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Nice! I still have the same ol' Black bg w/ a picture frame of Utena and Anthy on my desktop, but I had a ncie Love Hina Christmas bg on laptop ><
-
December 24th, 2002, 10:31 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Vola! (^o^)
http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/maddie/My_desktop.JPG
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 25th, 2002, 11:32 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
December 25th, 2002, 01:26 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Wow, very cool. Just one thing, how do you get rid of the little borders around the icon names?
-
December 25th, 2002, 04:22 PM
#9
Inactive Member
hehehe u misspelled voila! XP [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ah crap i can only see half of it! >_< wtf it wont load the rest! it looks so awesome too!!! >O
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 25, 2002 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>
-
December 26th, 2002, 04:43 AM
#10
Inactive Member
She just changed the color to black.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks